For Immediate Release
WHAT TO EXPECT -- This year at Greenbuild, there’s plenty to see and do. Four days of networking, education and new technology focused on sustainability in the built environment. Participate with Greenbuild and return to the field armed with the education and discoveries that will empower your decisions, influence your actions and inspire your dialogue—prompting you to share sustainability with others.
- 200+ engaging education sessions presented by leaders in sustainability.
- Powerful Keynotes each day of the event – Keynote speakers to be announced soon!
- Green Building Tours to get a first-hand look at cutting-edge LEED-certified buildings in Atlanta.
- Up to 28 GBCI and AIA Continuing Education Credits to maintain your professional credentials and stay competitive in today's market.
- Expansive Exhibit Hall with over 300 companies offering innovative products to solve your professional challenges.
- Learning in the Expo Hall to connect your sustainability challenges with technology solutions.
- NEW Summits including Resilient Communities and Global Health & Wellness—developed to address today’s societal challenges.
- Greenbuild Celebration at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium featuring live music and locally-sourced food and drinks—entertainment to be announced soon!
Greenbuild International Conference and Expo is owned and operated by Informa Connect, a division of Informa, and presented by the U.S. Green Building Council. Greenbuild is the world's largest event dedicated to green building. Each year, the four-day conference brings together attendees and exhibitors from across the green building sector, spanning commercial and residential professionals, architects, building owners and operators, students, advocates and educators. This year’s Greenbuild takes place at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from November 19-22, 2019.
About Informa Connect
Informa Connect is a specialist in content-driven events and digital communities that allow professionals to meet, connect, learn and share knowledge. They operate major branded events in Global Finance, Life Sciences and Pharma and in a number of other specialist markets and connect communities online year-round.
Southface Institute at Greenbuild
Southface Institute, an Atlanta-based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is a leader in sustainable advocacy, building, planning and operations across the U.S. and has been partnering with Greenbuild since its inception to showcase the best of sustainable building for Atlanta. This year, our participation includes a session on Telling the Story of Sustainable Buildings; two Southface-led tours, Atlanta’s Tour of the Stars: Screen on the Green and Mission Critical: Do More With Resource Efficiency; and building science information at the Southface booth in the Expo Hall.
For more information, please contact Emily Proctor, Senior Communications Manager, Southface Institute, at email@example.com.