ENERGY STAR for Homes Version 3 (Rev 08) for HERS Raters Training
Southface's two-day ENERGY STAR for Homes Version 3 training will cover a range of topics that HERS raters and field inspectors must know to qualify homes under ENERGY STAR Version 3. It will cover technical details for completing the five required ENERGY STAR Checklists. This training will count towards RESNET required Professional Development hours and will conclude with the required ENERGY STAR exam for HERS Raters and Field Inspectors.
- ENERGY STAR Version 3 (Rev 08) program requirements for new homes
- How the ENERGY STAR HERS Target Index is calculated
- How to effectively verify and inspect ENERGY STAR Version 3 (Rev 08) projects
- This course is eligible for 18 RESNET Professional Development (PD) hours.
- Course Price: $500 (Discounts for Southface Members)
- Note: Pricing may vary. Refer to Course Calendar listing for specific dates, times, locations, pricing and membership discounts or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants.
- Continental breakfast and lunch is included with course registration.
- Southface Energy Rated Homes (SERH) Raters will receive the membership discount.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas;
bold programs that are made possible through the generosity of our donors.