Designing & Installing High-Performance HVAC Systems the EarthCraft Way Training
This training will focus is on high-performance HVAC systems using the EarthCraft program as a roadmap.
- How to reduce call-backs, comfort complaints and unhappy customers, minimize risk and improve your company’s reputation;
- Coverage of proper Manual J, S and D calculations, ENERGY STAR v3 standards as well as ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation requirements;
- Review effective Manual J, S and D calculations, ENERGY STAR v3 standards as well as ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation requirements;
- Current Georgia Energy Codes and how they impact the HVAC trades;
- HVAC design and installation best practices for building to code or any above-code standard;
- How to tell from builder plans, specs and construction practices if your HVAC systems will perform the way you want them to;
- Easy techniques for passing blower door and duct blower testing;
- How to achieve ASHRAE 62.2 while improving customer comfort and building durability.
- Designing and Installing High-Performance HVAC Systems the EarthCraft Way is approved under the rules of the Georgia State Licensing Board for Conditioned Air Contractors, Residential and General Contractors for 6 continuing education hours.
- In addition, this training is pre-approved for 4 BPI credits, 8 hours from the AL HVAC Board-and 8 NATE credits.
- Printed binder with course materials
- LMS Courses: Basics of Building Science (access provided upon registration)
Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas;
bold programs that are made possible through the generosity of our donors.