Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas; bold programs that are made possible by the generosity of our donors. We offer many ways to engage through membership, programs and events. Learn more about our staff and governing board of directors. Consider becoming a member today!
Your membership provides unrestricted support that enables Southface to transform the market. In alignment with our current strategic plan, your membership will help us:
- Collaborate with public, private and nonprofit partners to establish a green infrastructure and resilience institute dedicated to Atlanta’s most vulnerable communities
- Grow our leadership in the national healthy home professional community
- Expand our work with nonprofits to cut operational costs to further their missions
- Enhance our policy work on clean energy, building energy codes and sustainable development strategy
- Provide our staff with opportunities for growth, learning and leadership
Southface individual membership also provides meaningful benefits by connecting you to our community of thought leaders, industry experts and advocates for a regenerative future.
Southface corporate membership grants additional benefits including access to our staff of researchers, engineers, design professionals and building scientists.
"Our members support us with their time and money, and equally important, challenge and inspire us to be a 'best-in-class' education, research, advocacy and technical assistance provider."
- Dennis Creech, Southface
Southface is a 501(c)3 organization that relies on the generosity of our supporters and donors to achieve our mission and pursue our vision.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.