BECOME A SOUTHFACE SPONSOR
Becoming a Southface corporate sponsor provides valuable opportunities for market visibility with a wide cross-section of building-industry professionals, policymakers, consumers and the media. Sponsorships, which can be tailored to your organization’s interests, can include event signage, logo placement and more.
Southface relies on the goodwill of its sponsors to present many of our award-winning programs, including:
- The nationally acclaimed EarthCraft regional green building program, addressing homes, communities, renovations, light commercial and multifamily facilities;
- The Greenprints Conference and Tradeshow, the region’s premier green building conference;
- The Southface Visionary Dinner, a celebration of corporate sustainability that attracts business, government and community leaders;
- The Sustainable Atlanta Roundtable, a monthly discussion forum that addresses a wide range of regional sustainability issues;
- Other Southface outreach efforts which include lecture series, specific research initiatives, publications, symposia and more.