LEED® for Homes Residential Certification Lunch & Learn
Interested in learning how residential projects can certify under the LEED for Homes program? This Lunch & Learn session explores how residential projects fit within the LEED system, identifies eligible projects, explores roles and responsibilities of the process participants and explains the LEED for Homes certification process. Lunch is included in the ticket price.
- Explore LEED certification options for residential projects
- Identify LEED program eligibility requirements
- Explores roles and responsibilities of the process participants
- Explains the LEED for Homes certification process
- Continuing Education: 1AIA/GBCI Credit Hour
Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas;
bold programs that are made possible through the generosity of our donors.