Green Infrastructure Trainings Across Georgia
Grow your business and increase your offerings to your customers. Contractors, builders and developers are profiting from the introduction of green infrastructure and low-impact development in their communities. Attend Southface’s GILID training and get important information for implementing GILID practices, and learn how to maximize profit with your new skills.
- CEUs for Engineers, Builders, Contractors, Landscapers and Planners, 6-8 hours
- Six hours of classroom training
- Two hours of hands-on training (in select areas)
- Interactive hands-on installation of a Bioretention Area on a site which includes various types of Green Infrastructure Best Management Practices to be viewed (in select areas)
- Interactive student participation practicing the following skills: training, effective listening, communication, problem solving, basic air-sealing and containment, construction scheduling, tracking and maintenance and quality control.
- Since this course covers a wealth of specific material in a limited time, it is assumed that prior to attending the class, students will already possess knowledge and skills related to construction and landscaping. Students should also be competent in basic mathematics and construction terminology.
December 12 @ 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Course cost: $60
Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas;
bold programs that are made possible through the generosity of our donors.
Southface promotes sustainable homes, workplaces and communities through education, research, advocacy and technical assistance.