Online Training FAQ
Below are some commonly asked questions and solutions. If you don't see a solution, please feel free to Contact Us directly for support and choose "I have a question or need support for an online LMS course".
- You will be redirected to the Southface LearnUpon homepage.
- In the upper right hand corner select "Sign In."
- A popup window will open where you can login to your existing account or where you can create an account if you do not already have one.
- If you do not have an account, select "Don't have an account?" under the "Sign In" button.
- You will be redirected to a "Sign Up" screen.
- Enter a valid email address in the "Email" field. (This is where you will receive all email correspondence related to your account.)
- Enter your new password in the "Password" and "Password Confirmation" fields. (Please remember to save your password in a safe place.)
- Select the "Sign Up" button.
- A dialogue window will open informing you that "an email has been sent to your account. Please follow the link in this email in order to confirm your account. If you do not receive this email, please ensure that you check your email junk folder in the unlikely event that the email was filtered."
- Check the email account that you enter for the activation email.
- In your email account, you should have received a LearnUpon Confirmation Instructions email. To verify your account, select the long link under "You can confirm your account through the link below:"
- If you did not receive an email, check your spam and junk folders in the event the email was redirected there.
- Once you select the account verification link you will be redirected back to the Southface LearnUpon Online Training User Account page.
- Please enter your "First Name," "Last Name" and "Phone" in the fields provided and click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
You have created your Southface Online Training Account and you are ready to start Learning!
- Upper Right Menu Options
- Your Profile: You can view and update your profile, change your password and log out by selecting "Southface" in the upper right hand corner.
- Upper Left Menu Options
- Dashboard: Your dashboard is where you can see the courses you have completed or enrolled in, register for courses and view your recent activity.
- Resources: Resources are useful materials that have been made available for you to view, search and browse.
- Store: View, search, browse and enroll in the highlighted online courses that are available to you.
- Catalog: View, search, browse and enroll in all the online courses that are available to you.
If you have taken an online training with another organization which uses the same LearnUpon system as we do, you might have difficulty creating an account on your own. I you receive the error "Your account is registered on another portal . . . " then you will not be able to self-register. Please Contact Us directly for support and choose "I have a question or need support for an online LMS course" on the Contact Us form. We will send you an invite to the email you provided. You will then be able to login with the same credentials as you used for the other LMS system.
Your support enables Southface to launch and lead important initiatives in several areas;
bold programs that are made possible through the generosity of our donors.